The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Monday 16 April 2012

A four day week

Watching a trio of 'Shrek' films sees me 'laughing out loud' I guess it's the 'Kid' in Billy?
A bright Bank Holiday Monday with one of my girls sees me catch up with the latest news and a case of pleasant company and conversation.
A work colleague; of astute thinking and ambitious learning, makes contact with me for information upon my faith for her college course work. I contemplate upon the most appropriate form of material for the task, for relating to the aspects of the subject matter with appropriate reference in a brief manner is difficult for those who immerse themselves into the credo of lifestyle. I dig out three books and some literature to aid and assist - for I am; it seems, always 'here to help'.
The four day working week goes along at a  leisurely pace and with ease quickly slips by - which is nice, and before too long the weekend is here.
Friday was a day/night when I had decided to be a bit social and had arranged to attend a catch up meeting with some ex-colleagues of a time before, though 'as does seem to happen' on these occasions, the event is cancelled. Regardless, I still make the trip to town and after sorting out some other business did make the rendezvous; just to ascertain if there be any other bodies who thought as I? -  Unsurprisingly, I find I am alone = lol. Still, If I had not have gone - I would not have known
Saturday liaison arrangements are made to take a short trip to the proposed site for my daughters (and son in-law to be) wedding reception. It is a site in serene setting, with picturesque views. Slightly back from the main track it is both convenient to reach whilst a good distance away from the city crowdings. The venue looks great, the staff courteous, helpful and respectful and the event countdown to the day seems a good deal more real.
The evening is spent with 'Alice' and 'Caroline' though without the usual addition of alcohol - for I need to be switched on, active and responsible for the next days date with my grand girl of energetic and indeed infectious sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment