The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Sunday 22 April 2012

Sunny days ago

A Good Day Sunshine to begin the week as I spend the day in the company of my Granddaughter. An early collection sees a drive out to the local countryside of Styal and Wilmslow. A short wander around the shops precedes the playtime of exuberance for both she and I. Leaving the comfort of the child 'Buggy' behind, it gives the opportunity to enjoy the early day Sun and greenery that Mother Nature provides on foot.
Off to the park we go, and with plenty of play equipment to try out, she is in fine form as she swings, slides, climbs and explores that which is there and keen to try out the abseil and other elements of 'older' usage (still there will be plenty of time for future adventures - of that I'm certain).
We wander down to the banks of the River Bollin; at respectful distance, and we watch as the dogs jump in and out of the wash, other children paddle and ducks paddle by. I explain, as we appreciate the flora around, the simplicity of nature's balance with the ow and ah example - with nettle and dock leaf. Though I mimic the action, I don't go so far as actually grasping the wildflower, now that would be unnecessarily cruel.
We stop for a small picnic of ham, cheese, fruit and Pringle washed down with juice before returning back to my home, where further pastime games are indulged. Far too quickly the time flies and I return her following a full day of fun = Good times
As the week rolls on, I am drawn to the curious going ons at the bottom of my garden. I pluck up the courage to look over to see fowl at play, with the erection of coops and pen for the 6 chickens recently purchased - at least there is no cockerel!
More gardening work to secure and treat the fence is required methinks,for around my house, there is a Fox about.
There is a Yin Yang ending to the week, firstly, the promise of contact meeting with someone is (I suppose unsurprisingly) still unfulfilled - though a posting upon the book of face of myself and eight young ladies brings back such good memories. As I tweet "There are some images kept in the memory which are special, and cannot be taken away from the heart, mind and inner soul"  = Good Times.
It is pleasing to see the photo and more than made me smile, though when a friend/lover "likes" my post I can't help but feel a degree of sadness upon former times and reflect on what might have been - ah well maybe in the next life.
A view of the 'Donnie Darko' film, I note the line from Grandma Death "Every creature living on this Earth dies alone" again gets me to thinking, time is something used to the full and not wasted, and maybe pride has been a downfall of past time and the clarion call should indeed be "Tomorrow is, another day" and things are only over and out if they are allowed to be - hmm  I suppose age plays a factor in risk taking, though 'age is just a number, outside factors may have influence, though we all have ; not so much 'baggage, but suitcases and back packs we carry along the road we travel. 'Better to try and fail, than not, and regret" and I've always thought I needed a soul-mate to complete my life, finding that special one is, however, sometimes a hope forlorn (Ever the optimist eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment