The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Sunday 1 April 2012

Work Looms

The second of two weeks leave of absence from work, and following the addition to my family I decide; thanks to a bit of prompting from the neighbours, to to indulge in some physical exercise - the garden awaits. Monday morning starts the week with bright sunshine and warmth - time to tighten those stomach muscles as topless and in shorts the flymo, tree lopper, rake and brushes get some use. Having filled up four Green wheelie bins and one Black non-recyclable bin to the brim the first two days of workout are completed.
The evening of Tuesday saw me in attendance at the Union AGM; where 'suprise, suprise' the position that I was being dissuaded from going for, and for which no ballot papers received had been put on hold due to the volume of workload that was occurring at this moment in time. Me Thinks, reliable in unreliability is becoming my catchphrase. With negative Government policies being as they are, and the Force not looking to be with us - it seems that there are more barriers of adversity to overcome - ah well.
Wednesday saw another Birthday for this Arien soul. I note those who remember, and those who do not feel they can be bothered - (not bitter then = lol)
Ah the marking of age, I guess it's relevant; though not necessarily important in the great scheme of things - Youth's aspiration, ambition and drive for a better future moving towards the experience of elders able; not to dictate, though moreover to advise upon considered muse, a compromise of mindset for us all to be educated.
Anywho, I spend the day productively, with the fence getting a new coat of paint, a sort out of the shed and another Green bin full of rubbish. 
Thurs is a day for Grand children with another chance to see newbie Max and the ever enthusiastic Phoebe ensuring a smile and feeling of fun is enjoyed. I have a rest from the garden and do a bit of admin sorting - well the weather is on the turn.
Friday; a day when the weekend traditionally begins, sees a winding down as I embrace, and indeed ensure I make the most of rest days - for they are a time for the me, if I am lucky we, though definitely not the they.
Upon the horizon there is the returning dark clouds of work - ah well, not like that's gonna spoil my day - for today is the day of Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment