The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Friday 29 May 2009

(Excerpt from…) A Holiday, away in May = So much better than t’was yesterday

My time of rest in foreign land was to be a holiday break but it turned out to be so much more. An adventure and (re) discovery of youthful exuberance, filled with much more than relaxation, excitement or even the fulfilment of desire, it was a pleasurable enlightenment, in so many ways bringing me a depth of enjoyment, that was as much unexpected as it was in so personal an exhilaration.
Although not that far a trip ‘into the unknown’, the journey still held a degree of trepidation about it. I need not have held worried apprehension, for the experience was an illusion of delight
Departing from the Iron bird, I quickly made my way through the terminal of seemingly endless corridors until I was out into the Arrival suite. My eyes searched the crowd and saw her in her glory.
A vision that although I was familiar with, was so much more. Happy, friendly with a refinement of elegance, she gave me a most honest greeting that was full of sincerity.
She sang a melodic “bon jour” with a soft gentleness that stimulated the hairs on my arms and indeed up, down and along my back.
Her soft hair surrounded a smiling face with eyes that sparkled with glee, even in our initial polite hug, I felt a warmth of which I could not recall feeling from any other, for many if any, years.
The short trip back to her abode was not so much nervy, but held a gentle quietness that I suppose goes with any first face-to-face meeting. Though communication had been on a regular basis the real thing is always different.
We left the car and soon arrived at her apartment block, the four flights of stairs seemed to be a continuous trek of endurance, though as I would attest to later could be described as if to heaven.
I was immediately attuned to the aromatic candles that welcomed me into the lair of the Vixen.
Her allurement of enchantment overwhelmed me and within minutes, I was captured by her charms.
A romantic and bewitching aura soothed and broke down the defence of the beast that lay within me amidst a feast of l’amour. Such an attraction of mind, body and soul, it was one that I hoped meant as much to her as I.
It seemed milady had touched the heart and psyche that had lain in torment with a virtuous Angelic spirit rarely seen these days. Beating back the demons, the youthful exuberance and self-assurance of old had been released from its’ dormant state, and avenues of opportunity beckoned towards a greater spectrum of colourful potential
A soul mate? Well anyone who can, by pure presence, exude a magnetism of attraction and sees the acquisition of the trust of a formerly closed heart has something special within them. So that said, it would be foolish to ignore such a bonding that could see such glorious attainment.
And a future bright beckons

1 comment:

  1. OH !
    I'm SPEECHLESS !
    And i know THAT tells you more than words :)
    INNIT ;)♥

    ReplyDelete