The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Wednesday 23 June 2010

SUMMER SOLSTICE 2010 (3/3)


SUMMER SOLSTICE (3 OF 3) - JUNE 23 = THE RITE OF LUNA SPIRIT
The wish of fertility around Midsummer time wouldn't be complete without many rites. Feminine youth that pick flowers to lie upon in search of a prosperous future, the burning of bonfires to celebrate the energy that the Sun provides and protection it gives along with an individual rite of passage.
My Nordic roots of memory remind me of the celebrations marking the anniversary of the dark of night on June 24th, when evil forces and witches flew through the skies in conflict. This battle points not to the unification of, though moreover the diversity of what many couple together without thinking. The flight of pagan Goddesses may not be so much literally but spiritually, few understand this - such is the legacy of ancient truth – lost in the tale of his story?
Too long a time has passed since these vixens were acclaimed as righteous daughters of nature, corrupted by the domination of a race of jealous opposition, whose goal was to oppress through physical strength. A time to acknowledge such and for the ladies of Luna to replenish their life-force energy – there will be a time of need again, and when we do their aura will need to be at it best
From Billy to you – Ritual of Luna:
(Conducted with reverence - and belief!)
Within a small seclude glade with running water nearby, in the early hours on the day when Moonlight showers its most refreshing breeze by a trio of youthful ladies.
Sons of Adam are welcome to attend though Daughters of Eve hold the strongest magic for this rite
Mode Operandi
Items of concoction with AFEW Elements: -
AIR Aromatic essence of delight (for to inhale and ingest)
FIRE Small, constructed with care – acknowledge astral energy
EARTH Fruits of the forest, (selected) Flora and fauna, Terra firma
WATER Purified liquid (in which to cleanse the engrained dirt of past misfortune) Along with the essence that candles bring, musical accompaniment is often best served by natural method that is vocal chant and or home-made instruments of simple tones
it is vital to create the right degree of ambience to attain the fullest of outcome.
Actions: Dance, movement freedom from inhibitions
Words: Research the word spell for such have strength, influence and power
Invocation: to the focus of particular God/Goddess of choice
Tunes: Softly sung verse of praise
Chants: Mantra of unified and measured tempo
Harmony: Sharing of physical and spirit
Ø Conducted with reverence and belief
- Remember that is no easy to achieve nirvana
The celebration of ancient times ritually performed to sway Mother Nature for a fruitful harvest may be.
I’m thankful to have experienced such a festivity. Sombre in practice, euphoric in intensity and lasting in memory
Though whilst the celebrations are uplifting and growth is the word of the day, one is also mindful of the balance that remains.
The Sun finishes it glorious luminosity, the seasons stir ... and the wheel turns
* Peace + Love - Save the Planet *

No comments:

Post a Comment