The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Monday 21 June 2010

SUMMER SOLSTICE 2010:

SUMMER SOLSTICE: The Midsummer period. Some say the hub of the year, the time when the sun is at his maximum elevation, when the strength of Fires power is at its Strongest
SUMMER SOLSTICE (1 OF 3) - JUNE 21 = THE LONGEST DAY
This time of year see the Summer solstice arrive again। The longest day of the year allows the Sun to shine to its most illuminating. For Mother Nature to glow at her brightest and give an opportunity to ingest the warmth of Earths star. Strolling through and within one’s woodland of choice, gives a comfort that can be enthralling - if one believes.
To bask in such glory is a pleasure that does not necessitate company, though if experienced with others can be a joy unreserved. Like with trouble, sharing such exuberance can be euphoric. Finding a soul-mate within a world of such unity is something that we all search for- maybe we need a bit of help along the way. The assembly of items that enable the luxury of enjoyment are perhaps best left to those who know by the feel, the right elements that provide such a brew of distinction.
For those who gather ingredients to create recipes of herbal refreshment, it is a time when such potions are at their most potent. It is a time of refreshment and reinvigoration, such concoctions should be embraced. Midsummer is the acme of our sunshine (in spirit if not radiance) and shows the way for those most attuned – I desire and am happy to be of such persuasion.
I would like to think that it is within us all though as time passes I feel moreover that the illumination of realisation may be limited to the few.
At this period, and beyond, the blessing of Wicca is for all
From Billy to you - Wiccan Blessing:
Shine bright the Sun - with power glow
A solar dance - a Grandeur show
To cleanse us from the dirt of past,
To freshen us – with love that lasts
Nature’s beauty so liberatesAnd though conviction a deserving fate




(Never underestimating that whiTch you do not know)
* Peace + Love - Save the Planet *

No comments:

Post a Comment