The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Wednesday 21 October 2009

“Because I only turn 21 twice (?)”

It’s that time again! Rather typical that my second bundle of joy (and fun?!) believes that any day with a “Y” in it has a case for celebration. With the arrival of her 22nd Birthday, well there’s even more of a reason.
My little girl, back from her transatlantic travels (for now) has taken little time in making her arrangements for a themed party, at my house – I guess I am invited (?) well Dad will be needed - another day of tidying up awaits
“Charlie”: or “Ice”: for she is so chilled (?!) ’ has always had the ability to mix in with many and bring a good deal of laughter to those with whom she acquaints. Like her big sister, she also believes in the fulfilment of the 24/7 modern day lifestyles, though is also measured in her actions and careful in her sensibility.
She can sleep-in with the best, but is wide-awake and sparkles into life when the glasses chink and the music starts to play. Unlike, her big sis (and more like Bono) however, she doesn’t seem to have found what she’s looking for, though in the meantime, believes life is for living and its’ next great adventure lies over the next hill; ‘onward ever onward’ or, is it “to infinity, and beyond”?
A sensitive girl (in hiding?) she has always enjoyed expressing her persona and more like ‘Party’ than ‘Barbie’ is looking to take her adventures even further a field (look out Oz!) It is pleasing to know that she (and sis!) encompasses such spirit and drive, that if not to dramatically change the World, then to make their mark upon it – with enthusiastic boldness and confidence.
Well with the weekends’ beano drawing nearer, looks like the preparations begin today, for in the words of that infamous colour ‘Pink’, I suppose the party had better get started (ooh eer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment