The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Sunday 6 November 2011

31/10/11 A time of year: (Part Two)

My follow up sees both Halloween / Samhain faith addressed
POEM for the day:
Spiders crawling on the walls, the sky, a ghastly Black,
Breeze that blows through bristling trees, the silent noises crash
. By wing or scuttle, the tiny feet, a sign I’m not alone,
. In shadows mist, a presence brings, a shiver to the bone
Moonbeams pierce, like laser light, to scenes that bring a fear,
For nature can be clinical, Owl swoops upon its victim, that sadly did not hear,
. The date that’s known for spirits play when many fear a fright
. But me I am in element I love this annual night
Luna Lights: A short story
Once again it is a night of note, a time when the influence of Lady Luna is such that I am drawn to her glory. The solar light shines upon our satellite, illuminating and inspiring me with confidence, powerful emotion and driven purpose. Though it is difficult to control - it is not impossible, and through the years I have learned to have a degree of focus, to embrace the ambience of those moments when the feeling inside is at its most sensitive. Is it a curse? Is it a gift? I suppose it depends on one’s viewpoint. Caught up in an eddy of experience that although is a mass of random confusion, can also produce a spectrum illusion. Strong are the moods of mad temper and rage, at times I struggle to easily hold onto my actions, thereafter reflecting, many a time with regret of such acts. Two worlds within my head, my persona split by elemental and the astronomic cycles of an ever turning wheel. More often than not I can judge the time, though it is always inevitable. The Moonbeams break through the clouds and my inner aura grows in intensity. It is, a time for change
A rite in the night:
With reverence and respect I begin with the placement of satin cloth on surface of choice. Candles reflect the mood, Black to end negativity and White to welcome anew. Along with other selective tools to assist in the connection and ritual of particular choice, I am happy in my preparations that will enable the act/s of magic to be performed.
One is the observation of gentle flames burning away those items; either in actual or representative form, the ills of one’s enemy or their persona। Upon completion the extinguishment of such allowing a clearing away of the insignificant, that which holds us back and those who either wish us harm, openly or covertly, or show no courtesy or with distain (you know who you are) it is that witch I can deal quite clinically with. It is a trait of honest self analysis and by no way pride – It is, the way I am.
Once the preliminary sessions were completed it was on to the other aspects of witch are more intimate, although did the job for me –and satisfaction !

No comments:

Post a Comment