The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Sunday 6 November 2011

31/10/11 A time of year (Part One)

A special day deserves a special posting and so there is a post and sequel.
Halloween / Samhain: I celebrate in fun and in muse from my position of a-lone Ranger, a Fool on the Hill if you like, of a Sabbath day close to my heart, spirit and soul. Moreover it is a date of event for ‘all souls’ to participate in, and enjoy.
Be it pagan past, as Samhain lore acknowledges to and for the dead; though like the card of Tarot, Death is only the beginning and an opportunity to discard negativity of recent time to move ओं

For me, the date signifies the fading of the warm months as the chill of winter days approach. The time when the fall back of hours throws all back for an hour, we stock up the provisions and prepare for the darker days ahead.
The veil of shadow at its most sensitive between Samhain and towards Yule, it allows an opportunity, to reach out to a beyond of yet incomprehensible reasoning, and certainly not to be feared. Those who were lost, have passed on, and over are our guardians akin to silent parents to guide and assist though not to overly interfere. It is a time when wisdom is passed though the embracement of spiritual energy and affords us to a time to reject any negative aura.
Or perhaps is it the more recently embraced tradition of Halloween; where parties, tricks and revelry take precedent.
People are strange: When they come to ‘my’ door, I make sure I’m ready for them – Mask, Shaving foam and sweets to hand it’s a trick and treat thing
Witch ever is one’s choice, at least the date is to be remembered, and as it is to that faith Witch to myself, and I guess to others of a similar vein, that is important. I wonder how, what other cultures feel about this time; in particular? Home and Away opinions and comments are welcomed and indeed invited for tolerant communication in this world or the next is always a great virtue to have.
Bless Buffy: Seems since Sarah Michelle Geller took up the TV series role of the super heroine, and latterly charmed and others of similar vein, there is more interest in the Art of magic. Lore has become not so much a back street movement (although true practitioners will tell you, it’s not all about the good magic) and becoming a follower of Wicca is more popular. The 2011 UK Census and my employer have both recognised my Pagan faith and a deal more tolerance is seen about – one hopes it’s not to be a fad.
SING-A-LONG Happy Nightmares: The Night of fear is here, whether you Moondance in the Moonlight Shadow, go Crazy on the Ghost train, have Sympathy for, and Dance with the Devil from the Underworld or walkabout with the Werewolves of London as the Bad Moon Rises – Have Happy Nightmares with the Black Widow and listen with fun

No comments:

Post a Comment