The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Wednesday 28 September 2011

(US) BLOG (4 of 7)

WED: 21/ 09 / 11: Ah dreams:
Well that was a dream last night that was. After entering my journal notes of the day; as per intention, it was an ‘early night’. Warm and snug under my quilt I drifted away into the mist of unreality. Gradually I slipped into the zone and embarked on my twilight journey into the unknown and the surreal events therein.
A combination cast of old school friends; looking as they did in their youth, along with current workplace colleagues mated in an environment of stark and shadowy skies, leading to scenes inside a building of gothic design, where I; and dear companion, were pursued by an enemy of dangerous nature all within in a mood of perilous thriller.
There was the obligatory water element along with the sensation of lofty height to contend with. Over the years, I have honed and toned a degree of self control that I employ in such twinkles of misty moments and keep me one step away from deadly disaster – and some say sanity balance.
Such are the typical visions of my night (sometimes day) dreams. Many, I guess, may deem these as fearful nightmares and panic reigns. For me however, they are a mix of memories, hope and fears, obstacles faced and to face, some to avoid, be wary of and maybe situations within a mirrored dimension.
Are they warnings and advisory messages perhaps? Purely speculation of course, my view is of these images, is that they are of such witch need to have a degree of interaction with – the mind is quite capable of coping, we are just out of practice. Though it may not be divine destiny, then surely it is of curious interest and requires some pondering of reason?
I know there are several books of reference that what can mull through, that offer different and; some say alternate opinions of explanation, but I feel that one can only find the answers from the inner reflection that comes from profound deliberation of the self – or is that just me then?
Ah well, a subject so complex and speculative, maybe the reasons behind the R.E.M. of slumber are best left to the imagination, and let us not forget that when they come in a spectrum illusion of fantasy is there anything better? Seems like a there are some questions that one doesn’t really want to fine a definite rationalisation of. My advice is to sleep well and embrace without fear, remember we all have angels of guardianship.
As for the rest of the day, - well not much of note. It couldn’t really be better than ones abandonment of inhibition and contemplation of what I personally consider as enlightenment. It went surprisingly quickly and though I tried to stay awake as long as; for that I feel enables a quick doze off, and quicker to capture the microbes of mystical magic, it was back to bed onto and into a lifestyle that me seems better, long ago, in a galaxy, far, far away

No comments:

Post a Comment