The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Sunday 25 September 2011

A WEEK OF MY (US) BLOG (1 of 7)

Recently I was invited to participate in a diary journal on the U.S. forum of Hippie theme that I write upon. A site where maturity is monitored, as the adult subject matters range from Love, Religion, Politics, Personal issues; as well as Games, Random thoughts and of course ‘Sex, Drugs and Rock n’ Roll’, They are discussed in an open and honest manner, and though I may be biased, both informative and educational
I have in the past, split my entries on different forums, different blogs, indeed across the World (WW) if not “Across the Universe” maybe it is a time to share my thoughts upon this ‘personal’ Blog? For the purpose of this particular exercise, the entries; in diary form, span the last seven days leading up to (and a day) the Mabon Autumnal equinox; one of my faith days of Pagan origin. Perhaps more muse than comment I begin with:-
SUN: 18/09/11: Small Beginnings:
They say Giant Oaks from little acorns grow. If that be the case, maybe we should all grasp the opportunity to share with others thoughts and beliefs with our own small but personal contributions having merit? We all have stories, tales and experiences that we can share with others free of cynical criticism, surely?
I have always held the view, to share rather than store up and be frustrated is better for the soul and spirit of the self, though there are times when the noted quotation “better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt” comes to mind. I’m confident in my conviction.
If everyone adhered to the belief that to say nothing would see improvement and development, then progress would be stifled and nothing would get done, for status quo sees stagnation. One must remember there are no bad ideas, just impractical ones – and as I tell my Grand Daughter “to dream, is to fly”
A log in electronic form allows one to state feelings, beliefs and muses of the day. There are times when words do not tell the story, or in haste expressions of passion may in hindsight have wanted more deliberation, though are we all not prone to the frailties of human nature? and to err is so human.
Emotions are the feelings of the heart and may not necessarily be what others wish to hear but show I feel, a purity of opine and as such shows integrity to the self. There may be times when consideration should be the watchword of the cautious, but that may not be the underlying honesty required for the contentment of the inner soul.
In this modern day age of 8 day, 24.7 lifestyle, expression is both good for the release of frustration and allows an exertion of one’s negative woes
One only hopes that the spirit of freedom is embraced and within the text there can be a message that can be appreciated; if not agreed with by others. “Write On”

No comments:

Post a Comment