The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Friday 10 February 2012

CREDO – Challenges: - REVIEW:

C sees Credo challenges.
Choosing a pathway to follow with a driven tenet is what each of us do with a strength of inner belief, personal to the individual. Freedom of choice allows each of us to embrace with a passion a doctrine that gives support, comfort and inspiration to, and who am ‘one’ to question ‘another’ on how to feel? That witch we chose to partner us on this life’s journey; that we enjoy, and at times endure, is a credo that cannot be told to do but accepted voluntarily.
The route I made; and I’m sure so have others, sees a combination of challenges that we have to face. The perceptions when each date of significance arrives are met with the view of, me naked, naked girls around an open fire, animal sacrifices, dark rituals and others similar, of being out of step with the modern world – though that one I champion, for being out of step with the modern though in step with the ‘natural’ world is I feel far more important.
Stigmas come from envy and jealously, media and other propaganda, though more to the point, a lack of education.
I was raised in the 60s of loving parents who allowed me express and participate in the wind of change that was in the air and to stand by my beliefs.
Although not a great scholar, I feel akin with the credo of Paganism, long before I realised it. So though I confess not as educated as perhaps I feel I should be. I not so much follow in unison with others, but join upon a trail of direction travelling to a different beat and tempo of a drum’s calling.
The youthful spirit of the Hippie was not all Love and Peace, it was Protest and Protect – and these challenges faced violent opposition.
The faith that I follow meets less aggression though similar prejudice, in that becomes it goes against the (view of society) norm then it is to be criticised, ridiculed and to some the subject of bullying, from school teasing, ostracised in teenage years to compulsion of requirement to and for family need as one gets older. When the head and the heart collide, there are bound to be consequences – and in some cases casualties – Conviction of conscience costs!
Within the workplace there is a required expectation for compliance that can contradict the mindset of sincerity.
It has cost me recognition, promotion opportunities and an underestimation of capability; though that is at times an asset – hmm.
I guess that I am not alone in this and at least feel an affinity with othersAnywho, as previously stated, being out of step is something that most of us have to deal with on an everyday basis, still as the saying goes “being out of step is not being out of control, and moreover it means that you see, hear, feel and experience that witch others miss out on” – I guess that’s the upside of being a champion of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment