The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Friday 2 March 2012

ELEMENTAL: - REVIEW:

E is Elemental.
For that which that we live our lives around; and indeed how the World operates within, I muse and try to briefly identify the aspects and influences of the five key items. Analysis is generally, though not always an exact science, I think is worth due consideration and self-reflection. Upon doing so, it may be that we can recognise the attributes of both ourselves and others - hmm
EARTH: Zodiacal Signs of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn – Colours of favour, GREEN and BROWN.
It is a feminine element of fertility and stability.
A Northern component - Strong, methodical, patient with qualities of endurance, usually it is the rock that provides solid foundations of which great structures stand. Constructive and practical, an ally of support that is integral to the success of any project, reminding others that with any advances it is prudent to keep one’s feet, on the ground.
Tarot’s influence is Pentacles and the best period of effectiveness = YULE
AIR: Zodiacal Signs of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius – Colours of favour, YELLOW and WHITE – An element of the Soul and freshness of life.
An Eastern component - With spiritual connection, an owner of wisdom and focus, one is intellectual, full of ideas and opinions. Known to provide inspiration to the lifestyle choices we make along our journey of adventure. Putting things into perspective before acting upon them, although has the capacity to think ‘outside the box’ and look for new solutions to issues of concern or indeed opportunity.
Tarot’s influence is Swords and the best period of effectiveness = OSTRA
FIRE: Zodiacal Signs of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius – Colours of favour, RED and ORANGE.
It is a masculine element of energy and action. Can be determined though stubborn, often charges in where Angels - think better of doing so.
A Southern component – forthright with conflicting powers, healing and creativity battle with inner turmoil against harm and destruction.
Having qualities of charismatic leadership gives impetus and drive to the plans and practices we both enjoy and endure.
Tarot’s influence is Wands and the best period of effectiveness = LITHA
WATER: Zodiacal Signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces – Colour of favour, BLUE – Another feminine element of purity and intuitive blessings
A Western component – of passionate emotion, nurtures with protective intent and delivery. Adds care and consideration to the people and tasks they involve themselves in. Possess the qualities attuned with healing and in the use of consecration of those needing the support of faith in the mental and physical state of mind and body.
Tarot’s influence is Cups and the best period of effectiveness = MABON
And then there’s the 5th
SPIRIT: The hub of the wheel interacts with varying degrees to ensure a balance of natural unity.
As one imagines, it flows with and around in an eternal circle – It is awe and wonderful.One might say it is that witch all things revolve around and without witch life could not, and should not be there to embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment