The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Equinox Springs = (A short note)

Spring Equinox, the Ostara, and the first signs of Spring is upon us.
A time when the Northern hemisphere sees the dawn of another season, and much like that scenario, this beginning anew affords the chance to review and refresh. In this 24/7 world of today, an opportunity and indeed reminder that we all need to appreciate those moments past and look to aspire for fresh goals.
A time usually akin to initiating enterprises, with rites of beauty and songs, it is a time of rejuvenation of spirit and renewal. With balance a key element in the positioning of ones altar, I select my candles of alternate colours, and crystal of moonstone; for my Luna influence, milk, honey and of course an Egg; traditionally the symbol of birth, though far too early for the chocolate type - or is it? hmm.
One of my eight days of note to respect, and another time to begin fresh adventures - I guess it's a Pagan character trait - Onwards, and obviously, upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment