The Man behind the Mask

The Man behind the Mask
However, - As Alice will tell you - What you see is not necessarily - What you get !

About Me

My photo
I think of myself as a Hippie, your opinion is noted for sure. I’m not lazy or dirty or weird, + I know not if there is a cure. I live my life as I do wish to, you may not be my number 1 fan. But I have my beliefs and my feelings, allow me them if you so can. Peace Justice + freedom are uppermost, in the mental list I have in my head.I am not for oppression + violence, my opinion, I feel, must be said. Don’t mock as I sit with my flowers, cut out all those jibes at my dress. Don’t treat me with contempt + with fury, it’s the World that is sat in a mess. I know I annoy you with questions, I know that you wish me away. But I’m here to stay + I promise, if you listen then you’ll realise one day. I am not full of hot air + rubbish, there are remedies that can be found. But we must work together, as comrades + work out the ideas that are sound. If you don’t + you shun me forever, don’t take in the things that I say. I’ll sympathise + continue to irritate, + always I'll remain so this way.

My Girls

My Girls
At their Hotel (?)

Friday 16 March 2012

F.A.I.T.H. - REVIEW

FOR ALL IN TURMOIL, HOPE
Despite the mockery, cynicism and, at times hatred, being true to ones faith is integral to the conviction of conscience that one holds to be true.
The importance of such cannot be underestimated.
I am sure those who have a credo; especially one witch follows that of historical persecution will testify to, though the popularity may wane, the strength of faith to the individual is eternal to the true believer.
Whilst some try to dismiss belief as ignorance, that it is based on a feeling rather than an explanation's practicality and/or evidence, it's longevity through the passing of time, various creeds,races and religions shows it's power.
The British philosopher, logician, historian and social critic Bertrand Russell wrote, "Where there is evidence, no one speaks of 'faith'. We do not speak of faith that two and two are four or that the earth is round. We only speak of faith when we wish to substitute emotion for evidence." - He held the view that religion was a thing of the past and that there should be reasoning to come into the solution of reason.
I see his observation however, not so much, as an exacting of scientific logistical explanation, but moreover, an opportunity to muse upon - for what is a tenet that does not require discussion. Understanding of anything is one thing, but many advancements in many spheres of advancement have prior to achievement I feel, requires 'a leap of faith' "for if we always do what we've always done, we always get what we always had" = Good for a stable foundation on which to build upon, but there is always more within us to create, and that comes from a belief in this philosophy.
Still, after a degree of debate, in times of adversity, when the pressure is on to make a stand, and/or need the assistance of mental support, when all seems to be lost, and one stands alone against a World of corruption and greed, having trust in 'something' - in the absence of 'someone', is that witch helps one though the night.
Without visual proof or theoretical calculation it is "more than a feeling" it comes from within, an eternal ally when hope seems forlorn, its production of impetus and revitalised energy strengthens resolve and heightens confidence.Such is that witch cannot be bottled, whose effect is often yet should never be underestimated - so as George Michael sang "You gotta have...it

No comments:

Post a Comment